Factors to Consider in Selecting a Book
Each book on this site must
But there are other factors that you may want
to take into consideration when you are selecting a book.
You may want to give higher priority to a book that...
- is no longer in print
(or is only available at a high price) rather than a book that is readily available.
- consists of stories that can stand alone. Then you add to the collection of stories that
can be incorporated into anthologies.
- you already have a copy of or can easily
acquire a copy of.
- you want to read to your children now. Then you can combine proofreading with
- you want to become more familiar with.
- is an old favorite of yours that you would like to
share with a new generation of children.
- is already available in another electronic format so
text preparation time would be greatly reduced.
- is in a category for which no other e-texts are available.